- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Total Time: 1h 5m
- Serves: 3
- Category: Vegetarian
- 3 Medium white potatoes (not russet)
- 5 tbsp. Melted butter
- 3/4 c Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Skewer potatoes with metal or wood/bamboo skewers. If wood/bamboo, soak the skewers for 30 minutes beforehand.
- Slice the potato against the skewer into small spiralized slices, then carefully pull them apart without disconnecting them.
- Brush melted butter onto all parts of the potato - outside and inside.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and spoon liberally onto the potatoes
- Place skewers on a foil lined, or greased baking pan, and bake for 30 - 40 minutes until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Turn the skewers every 15 minutes so they don't stick to baking pan.